If you are a Worldwide Who’s Who member with expertise in a particular topic, field or profession, we invite you to submit articles for publishing on our Contributing Authors blog. Being featured as a Contributing Author on this resource center will give you added online exposure, which can help you to grow your business and advance in your profession. As a Worldwide Who’s Who® Contributing Author, you will receive:
- A biography highlighting your areas of expertise, educational background and professional experience.
- Proofreading services for your work.
- Links to every article you contribute.
- Links to your article shared on Worldwide Who’s Who social media including our Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Possible feature of your articles in Who’s News, the Worldwide Who’s Who e-newsletter
We strongly encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity to establish yourself as a valuable resource in your industry. To find out if you are eligible, please email email@example.com with your First Name and Last Name, and “Contributing Author” in the subject field today!